Spending New Year’s Eve in Dubai can never go wrong. Dubai is indeed one of the most exciting cities to celebrate New Years’ eve in the world. Live music, fantastic fireworks, flashy skylines, awesome parties, you name it – Dubai has it all. Dubai already attracts a lot of people from all over the world. However, it’s the New Year where Dubai becomes even better and bigger with the celebrations. Here are some of the best things to do if you’re planning a visit to this remarkable city during the New Years.
1. Witness the fireworks show
a. Palm Islands – The Palm Islands is a man-made artificial island consisting of – Palm Jumeirah, Deira Island and Palm Jebel Ali. All the 3 islands offer some of the best views to witness fireworks at night during the New Years’ eve. The fireworks show here is something not to be missed.
b. Burj Khalifa – The Burj Khalifa offers some of the most amazing fireworks show in the world. Head over to downtown Dubai before 8pm, before it gets crowded or else you won’t get a good spot. There are live shows being recorded from nearby spots like the Dubai Fountain, Al Manzil Plaza and the road which is then telecasted on television.
c. Burj Al Arab – If you find yourself crowded near Burj Khalifa, then Burj Al Arab is another good location to witness the fireworks show in Dubai. Umm Suqeim Park, Jumeirah Beach and Madinat Jumeirah are some of the best spots near Burj Al Arab offering some breathtaking firework show in Dubai. So, go check it out.
2. Treat yourself with amazing food while witnessing the fireworks show – There are plenty of restaurants in Dubai that offers delicious delicacies. However, there are only a few that offer the best views during the firework show. These are the list of few that offers those breathtaking views.
a) 360 degrees Restaurant and Bar.
b) The Palm – Atlantis.
c) Madinat Jumeirah.
d) Downtown Dubai also has a quite few restaurants which offer the spectacular views of the firework.
It’s important that you research online and book in advance for an amazing feast with your loved ones.
3. Relax on the beach on New Year’s Eve –
One of the best things you can do during New Year’s Eve in Dubai is to be on the beaches of Jumeirah and Jumeirah Beach Residences. These 2 beaches are always crowded but, celebrating your New Year’s Eve here will offer a unique experience. The beaches are packed, but the best thing is that it’s free and you can enjoy the fireworks show like everybody else. There’s food and drinks as well that you can buy here.
4. Party Freaks can join in for epic parties in Dubai – Those who enjoy a happening nightlife must come and celebrate their New Year’s Eve in Dubai. Every year, Dubai plays a host to some of the best and the hottest New Year parties in the world. Live DJ’s, celebrity performance, delicious food & drinks and more, there are plenty of activities you can get hooked on to. Mina Seyahi, Barasti Bar, and the Atlantis are some of the best from a few places where you’ll surely enjoy with friends or loved ones. To witness live DJ performance, Sundance Beach is the best place to be. Party on!
5. Experience a romantic dinner with Dubai’s Dhow Cruise – Married or as a couple, Dubai’s Dhow dinner cruise offers some of the most fascinating and romantic experiences imaginable. Treat yourself to some champagne, cake and the amazing fireworks show which will make your New Year’s Eve a night to remember. The Dhow cruise takes you along the Dubai creek that offers some spectacular views of the city itself. Get ready and enjoy the night under the dazzling sky.
6. Escape to the desert for New Year’s Eve – ‘Simplicity’ is the right way to welcome the New Year in Dubai’s desert. Activities like dune bashing, belly dancing, BBQ food and many more is an exciting and a colorful experience which will surely delight you at Dubai’s desert. Even the sky looks spectacular at night where you can witness the firework show taking place in the city.
Spending New Year’s Eve in Dubai is always going to be splendid. With some of the best things taking place every year, there’s nothing that will go wrong when you’re in Dubai. Always plan ahead, because Dubai gets awfully crowded every year. There are some other activities as well which can be found here. Decide where you’re going to be this New Year and get ready as there are tons of things to do in Dubai. Be prepared and have fun.